BREAKDOWN OF SERVICE OFFERED WHEN SURVEYING & INSTALLING SHOPFRONT SIGNS & WINDOW DECOR:
1. Site is surveyed for the suitability of signs/ window décor requested and quality of site.
2. Full measurements taken for signage/ window décor, signboard and brickwork are checked to ensure secure fixing can be made when erecting signs.
3. Electrics are checked for the suitability for connecting light boxes and illuminated fascias.
4. Privilege wording is discussed and agreed with trader.
5. Digital photographs are taken of each site.
6. When required, a mock-up of signs & window decor superimposed onto photograph of shop front can be supplied to trader and or Rep.
7. Cost and details of survey with photograph of site is email to customer for their approval.
There is no separate cost for this service it is included in the cost of supply and fitting of signs and window décor. If after survey it is decided not to proceed with signs there will be NO CHARGE for the survey.
1. All installation is undertaken by our fully insured experienced crews.
2. Job sheets are sign by trader to confirm that the job has been completed to the trader’s satisfaction.
3. Digital photograph is taken of site once all signs and décor has been fitted and emailed to customer.
4. Site is left clean and tidy, all old signage is removed.
There is no separate cost for the installation of signs.
LEAD TIME: FOR SURVEY:
Approximately 2 – 4 weeks from initial survey request.
LEAD TIME: FOR INSTALLATION:
Approximately 2 – 4 weeks from instruction to proceed with job to installation
ROUTINE MAINTENANCE: is another service we offer but it is at discretion of the customer.
We offer 6 monthly maintenance, where all signage and fixings are checked.
All signs are cleaned thus maintaining the visibility of advert and increasing the life span of signs.
Replacement tubes, starters etc are installed in illuminated signs as necessary.
If new trader has taken over shop, when necessary new privilege wording is discussed and agreed thus ensuring the advert remain on site.
Minor repairs made at time of maintenance, any major faults or damage are surveyed, photograph taken and reported.
Data base details are updated.